Are you seeking for the best gaming mouse in the market to buy? For a good gaming mouse, you need to take note of some of its technicalities and features.
Does the mouse have a high DPI (Dot per Inch) that allows for high sensor sensitivity? What is the response time of connectivity? How durable and long lasting is the mouse? What is the battery life of the mouse? What is your budget?
These are some of the things you need to take note of when you want to buy a gaming mouse.
We are going to have a quick look at the top 5 gaming mouse so you know which to go for depending on the technical specifications and your budget.
Top 5 Gaming Mouse in 2017
No. 5 Corsair Scimitar Pro RGB
- The Corsair Scimitar Pro RGB occupies the fifth position with an exclusive key slider macro button control system. It houses 12 customisable buttons which are beneath the left thumb that makes it easy to activate weapons combinations.
- It comes with an extreme sensor sensitivity with a DPI of 16,000 which allows for a very high level of accuracy and high-speed tracking.
- It is a nicely built mouse with a slick shape that is nicely fitted into your hand.
- It has four zones of customizable lighting effects.
No. 4 Corsair M65 Pro RGB
The Corsair M65 Pro is the gaming mouse to buy if you are a gamer that plays shooting games where you need a very high precision and accuracy for your sniper headshots.
- With a DPI of 12,000, it has a very high sensor sensitivity and accuracy.
- It has a sniper DPI lowering button where you can optimise your sniper button positions to match mouse speed for your game.
- It comes with an advanced weight adjusting system to match your play style.
- With an aircraft-grade aluminum structure, this mouse is light in weight and a high durability.
- It comes with eight buttons strategically placed and you can customize the buttons.
No. 3 SteelSeries Rival 700
The SteelSeries Rival 700 is a recommended mouse for games like Counter-Strike, Dota 2 and some other competitive shooting games. It comes with a vibration alert system that keeps you notified of intense encounters.
- With a maximum DPI of 16000, it allows for high sensitivity and accuracy.
- It has an OLED display screen by the side.
- Its ergonomics built allows for easy firm grip.
- It has an RGB lighting and seven customisable buttons
No. 2 Corsair Harpoon
This is the best budget gaming mouse which is nicely shaped and built like the normal PC mouse for easy grip and use. It is very light and good for games where you need to move your mouse a lot.
- It has a DPI of 6000 which allows for high accuracy and precision.
- It comes with six programmable buttons for your personal game customisation.
- It has an RGB lighting and can be synchronized with any other Corsair RGB products.
- It has an inbuilt memory that stores your custom DPI settings
No. 1 Logitech G900 Chaos Spectrum
The Logitech G900 Chaos Spectrum is quite expensive but it is worth its price. This gaming mouse offers smooth and accurate gaming experience across games of all genres.
- With a 16,000 DPI laser sensor, this gaming mouse allows for extremely high sensitivity and precision accuracy.
- It comes in both wired and wireless connectivity with a response rate of 1ms.
- It has nine programmable buttons which allow you to customize the buttons to suit your gameplay.
- With its slick refined design, it comes with a lightweight of only 107g and can be used by either right-handed or left-handed person.